Hasn’t 2016 gone fast? It seems like it was literally minutes since I made my New Years resolutions that I haven’t kept.
Despite a lot of people thinking that the 1st of September marks the beginning of Autumn, in just a few weeks it will actually be my favourite season.
I’d thought I’d share with you some of the reasons I can’t wait for Autumn to roll around, but first let’s talk about how beautiful these flowers are from OK Bouquet.
Last week as part of the newly launched Social Berry Network site I applied to work with OK Bouquet and a few days later this stunning bouquet of flowers arrived at my door. The ‘Imogen’ Bouquet is a stunning selection of Black Baccara Roses, Anastasia White Chrysanthemums, Supernova Thistles and Baby Blue Eucalyptus. Until now black roses had never appealed to me, but I have to admit they look absolutely gorgeous in this bouquet. I can’t get over how beautiful the blue leaves are, they’re getting me so excited for all the Autumnal colours.
The stems of the bouquet are so long, apparently this means they are much better quality. In comparison to my usual supermarket flowers I can definitely tell they’re higher quality, but after only a couple of days of having them some flowers have started to wilt. The majority of the bouquet is still going strong almost a week of having them, which is great in comparison to cheaper bouquets.
Anyway, back to the reasons I am looking forward to Autumn…
- Wearing all the wooly jumpers
- Hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream
- The sound of leaves crunching as you walk on them
- The colours – burgendy, tan, mustard – I LOVE IT ALL.
- Autumn lipstick shades are my favourites
- Cosy nights in as it starts to get darker
- Soups, stews and sunday roasts
- Snuggling in a onesie
- X FACTOR IS BACK
- Halloween – need I say anything else?
- Bonfire night (we made smores last year and it was THE BEST)
- Getting a full nights sleep because it’s not 10,000 degrees outside
- No shave November – I’m a sucker for a beard
- Buying so many new pairs of boots
- The colours of the leaves
- Pumpkin everythinggggg
- The smell of Autumn candles
- Finally, it’s nearly CHRISTMAS!
Why do you love Autumn?
Lots of love,