Ever since I got my hands on the Winter Box of Lame from That Lame Company last year, I have been dying for their next subscription box to be released, and with good reason! If you haven’t heard of That Lame Company before it’s an amazing stationery company run by Chloe and Charlie, two of the nicest people you’ll ever meet.
Every couple of months they put together an amazing box filled with their newest releases, paired with some extremely talented independent stationery companies goodies. The theme for this box was spring and I am completely in love with every. single. item.
My beautifully packaged #SpringBoxofLame included:
- 1 ‘Notes’ Notebook – we got to pick which one we wanted, and I love wire-bound so it was a no brainer for me!
- 4 beautiful Art Prints
- 1 ‘Thank You’ Greeting Card
- 1 ‘Think Positive’ Gold Print – this one was exclusive to The Box of Lame!
- 2 ‘Just a Lil Reminder’ Post It Notes
- 2 A5 Notepads
- 1 A6 Notepad
- 4 gifts from #SpringBoxofLame partners
Lots of love,