Did you ever dream of taking a vacation that is across the world in an exotic setting? When that time finally comes and a special vacation is in the family budget and vacation time has been allotted, consider a vacation in the Maldives. This is an island nation in the Indian Ocean with a beautiful setting and friendly people. This island chain is located on top of an underwater mountain range with 26 natural atolls and 1190 islands and sandbanks.
This Vacation choice Is Unique
The Republic of the Maldives is a sovereign nation located in the Indian Ocean. There is no similar geographic location in the world. Its geography and topography are unique. This vast chain of islands and sandbanks is located on the top of an underwater mountain range. The 26 natural atolls have channels between them that are used for navigation purposes.
This island paradise is located near major international sea travel routes on the Indian Ocean. These islands are surrounded by a protective lagoon and reef structure. This is a vacation spot with many enjoyable activities including snorkelling, diving, learning island culture, beach combing, sampling island cuisine, and much more.
What Is The Best Way To Plan This Vacation?
There are various choices for visiting foreign lands and islands. One of the easiest and most enjoyable ways to plan a vacation is to sign up for Maldives vacation packages all inclusive. This plan may be easier to budget for and promises the whole family a good time at the specified resort.
All inclusive packages can be chosen to fit family needs and personal tastes. Some hotels forbid mobile phones and other devices to ensure a real escape from the world. They aim for complete relaxation and peace. This is a time to reconnect with each other without interruptions.
Each atoll has a different landscape and character. Most of the tour packages focus on the surrounding sea and activities such as snorkelling, diving, exploring coral reefs, watching dolphins and other sea life, and more. The all-inclusive hotel packages may be based on Male in the south of the island chain.
All-inclusive vacation packages give the tourist a full experience without having to tally up each proposed adventure. Knowing in advance what the vacation will cost is a definite advantage. Being able to enjoy all the features and activities with one cost is less stressful for many people.
8 Things To Do In the Maldives
There are many things to do for relaxation and entertainment in the Maldives. Here are eight to consider:
- Site seeing and enjoying the extreme beauty of the islands from watercolour to abundant sea life and sunsets.
2. Family oriented activities such as a kids’ club, island survival courses, treasure hunts, educational and immersive experiences.
3. The food is amazing, and there are even island cooking courses. There are buffets with a huge variety of island cuisine and there are restaurants with unique menus and settings.
4. Beachcombing and dolphin watching
5. Cruising and fishing. Glass bottomed boat tours
6. Snorkelling, diving, jet skis, kite surfing, parasailing, and underwater scooters.
7. Island sports such as football, badminton, volleyball, golf, and tennis.
8. Using or visiting spas, meditation, yoga, and Ayurveda treatments
There are so many things to do at these all-inclusive resorts and hotels that it will be hard to decide what to do next. And, it will be hard to leave at the end of the vacation stay.