This is a sponsored post, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Boots are also sponsoring a giveaway to win a Soap And Glory Christmas advent calender worth £42, so make sure you keep reading until the end to find out how to enter.
It feels like it is FAR too soon to be talking about the c-word but as I write this post I’m getting super excited for hot chocolate, cosy pyjamas and incredibly cheesy Christmas movies. With just over a month to go, I’m definitely starting to find my Christmas spirit…
What I haven’t found, however, is my motivation to do ANY Christmas shopping at all. November has been my busiest month of the year and with a busy schedule right up until New Year, I’m finding it hard to find a day to fit in my all-important shopping trip. Knowing me, I’ll be running to town to buy everything on Christmas Eve.
Luckily, I have a couple of Boots stores pretty close by. With EVERY gift I could possibly need in one store, Boots is usually one of my go-to place for incredible Christmas gifts.
Whether I’m looking for a cute festive outfit for my niece or a box of seasonal bath bombs for my aunt, I can be sure Boots will have most of the last-minute Christmas gifts for her that I need.
Speaking of Boots, they have asked me to answer some VERY DIFFICULT Christmas questions. From shopping to Christmas Dinner, they covered all bases. You can see my answers below:
Which person’s gift receives the most thought?
I actually think I’m pretty useless when it comes to giving gifts and whilst this probably isn’t true, I really do struggle when it comes to buying gifts for those that are closest to me. Naturally, I find buying Christmas gifts for him harder too.
Whether I’m looking for a gift for my boyfriend or my mum, I like to put as much thought as I can into what I’m buying. From putting together a goody bag filled with themed gifts to buying ‘experiences’ over presents, the more I’ve had to think about a gift the better it’s likely to be.
If all else fails, I tend to ask people what they want. No wonder 41% of people say choosing gifts is the hardest part of Christmas, right?
When do you start your Christmas shopping?
Oh gosh, I AM terrible when it comes to Christmas shopping and most of the time, I don’t actually start until a few weeks before Christmas.
Whether I’m swamped with work or I’m travelling, Christmas presents don’t start to cross my mind until my tree goes up (mainly because I then need something to put under it).
With almost a quarter of the British public starting their Christmas shopping in August I am DEFINITELY feeling a little unorganised… maybe I should start my shopping in the January sales instead?
What is the most quintessential Christmas dinner food?
I love this question! I LOVE Christmas dinner and absolutely HAVE to have sprouts, pigs in blankets and stuffing. Christmas dinner is definitely not complete without them.
Win A Soap & Glory Advent Calendar With Boots
If you want to win your very own Soap & Glory Advent Calendar just in time for Christmas then all you need to do is tell me your MUST HAVE Christmas dinner food in the widget below. One lucky winner will be chosen at random on the 27/11/19.
Good luck everyone! I LOVE mine, so I know you will too.
Terms and Conditions
- There is 1 prize of one Soap & Glory Miracle on 24th Street Advent Calendar (worth £42). The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Kirsty Leanne and Boots UK
- Closing date for entries is 27/11/19
- Entrants must enter using the Rafflecopter giveaway
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen
- The winner’s name will be available on request
- The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address
- This is a joint promotion between Kirsty Leanne and Boots UK.
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions