I have been meaning to do a post like this for a while, as I think it is a great way to remember all of the little things that can make you smile, especially if you’re having a bad day, week or month.
If the list ends up being super long, I may or may not have got carried away…
1. Spending time with my family, especially BBQ’s in the summer.
2. Cuddles with my crazy not-so-little-anymore kitten, Dexter.
3. The sound of my boyfriend singing to Bruno Mars or Pitch Perfect songs.
4. Watching Pitch Perfect.
5. The smell of freshly baked break/cakes/flapjacks/food.
6. Pasta bakes with lots and lots of cheese.
7. Ben and Jerry’s ice cream in bed.
8. Taking photos for blog posts on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
9. Getting recognition for hard work at work.
10. Looking back through old photos.
11. When I lose weight at Slimming World.
12. Trying a new recipe for the first time and getting it perfect.
13. Getting to the till to find what you wanted is reduced.
14. Discovering new brands through blogging.
15. A nice cold class of fizzy Moscato wine.
16. Mini Eggs cakes.
17. Getting post.
18. Planning my future and everything I want to achieve.
19. Peanut Butter. I think this is going to end up being a long list of food soon…
20. Learning something new.
21. Buying cute stationery, that I really don’t need right now…
22. My Happiness Planner.
23. Going back to visit London.
24. Traveling in general, there are so many places I want to visit…
25. Walking trough fresh snow.
26. Going to the seaside.
27. Sticking to family traditions.
28. Watching Pretty Little Liars with my boyfriend.
29. Seeing my kitten, Dexter, jump into boxes or hide in Primark bags.
30. Everything about America, I think I was born into the wrong country.
31. The Parent Trap (it’s my favourite feel good movie).
32. Fairy lights, and the fact my boyfriend calls them lairy fights.
33. Getting a follow-back from someone you have admired for a long time.
34. Inside jokes.
35. The fact that I work with my boyfriend and my brother, so if I wanted to go for lunch with them I totally could.
36. My best friend Adele, and how she sends the CUTEST and most thoughtful gifts ‘just because’.
37. Spending hours reading blog posts.
39. Visiting places that I used to visit when I was younger, like Llandudno or Rhyl.
40. Plugging my dead iPhone in to charge and it turning on straight away.
41. Getting winged eyeliner right the first time.
42. Having more money in the bank than I thought I did. This one rarely happens btw…
43. Going home to my parents and visiting my dogs, Grace and Molly.
44. Getting nice and cosy on the sofa with my amazing Primark blanket and a little bit of Netflix.
45. Waking up and realising you still have at least four hours until your alarm goes off.