I can’t believe I am saying this but how is it April already? I swear it was just Christmas. 2016 is going far to quick and I don’t like it at all… Anyway, as always I am going to share 25 of my favourite posts by other bloggers from March and hopefully you’ll come across a few you haven’t already seen!
3) Have you ever had those days where you do absolutely nothing productive at all? Yep, me too! That’s why I loved ‘How to Be More Productive’ on Robowecop this month, which includes ten top tips on how to increase productivity!
4) Sophie, from Essential Twenty, shared a makeup-less selfie titled ‘this is me’ to show that not everyone has that ‘perfect blogger, camera slung over the shoulder look’. I totally agree with everything said in this post, and she look gorgeous too!
5) Hayley of Tea Party Beauty shared a eye look created with the new Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette and she looks stunning! If you’re looking for a summer eye shadow look for this year you should definitely take a look.
6) Becky Bedbug shared an interesting post a few days ago, about her visit to the ‘Death: The Human Experience’ museum. I love reading posts that are not your standard blogger post, and this one did not disappoint.
7) Laura posted a book haul as part of ‘mission read more’ and it’s a good’un! Some of these are unread on my bookshelf, and it’s definitely prompted me to pick them up and read a bit before bed each night!
8) Caitlin Jade has written an amazingly helpful post about getting your images blog and SEO ready. I’ve picked up a few things I didn’t know, so will definitely be applying them in the future!
9) Amie from The Curvaceous Vegan has been feeling nostalgic lately and has shared a post with 12 things she misses about being a teenager. I agree with all of them, especially the siek holidays!
10) Emma Luxton wrote an amazing post on being body positive this month, capturing how hard it is to change the way you feel about your body, especially if it’s a negative view.
11) Ami Rose shared a post with 8 ways to boost your metabolism, and it’s so helpful! I probably don’t do nearly as many of these as I should, so I will definitely be making a conscious effort to do these every day – especially drink water!
12) Although I love when Laura from Lola and Behold has a bit of a rant, this post sharing 12 things that make her happy really made me smile. It’s so cute and just like me her cats are top of the list!
13) Sophie Rose shared her favourites from the latest seasonal range of LUSH. I didn’t get a chance to pick any up this year, so hopefully there will be some left by the time I get paid as I am dying to try them all out!
14) At the Makeup Revolution Birthday party earlier this month I go to meet Emily, who was wearing the most beautiful lipstick shade ever! When she told me it was Colourpop and I asked how she got it in the UK she told me to read her most recent post – which definitely helped! Definitely worth a read if you’re dying to get your hands on some Colourpop goodness!
15) I love seeing what makeup other people wear to work, so really enjoyed Alice’s post on Annie Writes Beauty this month. It’s definitely made me want to spend more time doing my makeup for work… The Hydrablur primer looks amazing too.
16) Katy of The Lilac Scrapbook shared her favourite books written by women. I love posts like these and if you’re looking for some new bookshelf inspo I’d highly recommend giving this post a read.
17) Alison from Rock and Glitter shared her recent gift from That Lame Company, one of my favourite stationary companies ever! I love the notepad, I actually have one of the exact same at home too.
18) Sam from Little Fickle posted the most adorable post about her one year anniversary with her girlfriend, Katy. There are no words for how cute this post is and you should 100% go and read it now.
19) I’ve been addicted to Snapchat lately, so I loved Hello Miss Jordan’s list of ten people to follow on there. I always forget to add people when I see their tweets, so having this handy list of people made it easy to follow the people I’m not already!
20) Corinne shared the Twitter responses to the #socialbloggers chat on full-time blogging a few weeks back. If you missed the chat this is a great way to catch up as it looked like a really interesting topic, with lots of mixed opinions.
21) Charli from High Street Beauty Junkie posted about the Lan Lloft’s recent bloggers event in Cardiff, where she posted lots of lovely photos, including one of her in a gorgeous new outfit that she picked out at the event.
22) Georgina from She Might Be Loved posted an eye opening post about the good, the bad and the ugly truth about bloggers modelling for brands. Although it doesn’t apply to me, I had no idea that the stuff Georgina talks about actually happens, this is a great read for anyone.
23) Charl of Ginger Girl Says posted an amazing fashion post featuring a gorgeous shift dress from the RI Plus collection at River Island. I had no idea they did a plus sized range, so I will definitely be checking them out as the shirt is right up my street!
24) If you want to dye your hair bright pink, you should definitely check out Frankie’s review of the Colour Freedom Pink Pizazz hair dye. I’d love to go that bright but would never know if it would work, so I found this review extremely helpful!
25) Sarah from Sarah’s Chapter posted about the launch of #TheGirlGang book club announcing the first book – The Art of being Normal by Lisa Williamson. The first chat is going to be April 14th, so you sill have time to read the book now!
I love writing these posts, and love the response I get from them too. What posts have you been loving this month?
Lots of love,