TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY YAY.
Yes, it does suck being a December baby but today is the one day I get to go full-blown-Blair-Waldorf-princess-mode, so that is what I’ll be doing. So, while I’m out enjoying my Frankie and Bennies breakfast in the morning and my Cheese and Wine Party in the evening, I thought I’d leave a little blog post for you all…
I’m 24 this year (I feel so old) so I’m going to list 25 things I want to achieve or do before I turn 25. Considering I don’t have a lot to show for 2016 it’s probably going to be a bit of a tall order for just one year, but I’m feeling ambitious 😉
- Visit Paris with my Boyfriend (including Disneyland Paris for a day of course).
- Get my DA to 35 or above.
- Attend more blogger events and meet all my favourite bloggers.
- Start having regular freelance work rather than the odd bit every now and again.
- Pay off my 2018 Trek America trip as so far all I’ve paid is the deposit.
- Visit a new place in the UK, there’s so much on my doorstep that I’ve never seen before.
- Go to every single Slimming World weigh in that I can, even when I’ve had the worst possible week.
- On that note, not give up Slimming World at all.
- Get engaged. Okay I know I have no control over that one, but a girl can dream right?
- Learn how to do different hair styles, so I don’t do the same thing every day.
- Go on a family holiday (I think we are planning on going to Cyprus at the end of Summer).
- Be smarter with my money and finally start to save for a mortgage.
- Learn everything I possibly can about Digital Marketing and SEO so that I improve my blog and improve in my role at work.
- Reach 10k Twitter followers and 5k Instagram followers.
- Get a piece of work published somewhere that isn’t my own blog.
- Read 35 NEW I set this target last year and forgot to keep track, so I am actually going to do it this year.
- Start collecting something. I’m thinking maybe postcards from everywhere I visit.
- Make progress in decorating the house I’m currently renting. I’ve got loads of ideas…
- Visit Greece, or book a trip to Greece for 2018.
- Host bigger and better blogger events with the amazing Ashton Jade.
- Take my Boyfriend somewhere that is really nostalgic from my childhood. I’m thinking North Wales as we used to have a caravan there when I was younger.
- Stick to going to the gym, even if it is only once a week to begin with. Baby steps.
- Buy dinner for my parents and make it a surprise.
- Finally pass my driving test and buy myself a car.
- Enjoy the little things.
I probably could have written a list of around 100 things I want to do before I’m 25, so I wonder how many of these I’ll actually do?