UK Lifestyle Blog
I am a UK Lifestyle, Fashion and Travel Blogger, from Telford in the West Midlands. Started in 2015, Kirsty Leanne was originally a place to share all of the products I was trying with the internet, however, since then it has grown in to so much more.
I really hate writing ‘About Me’ sections, as I always have so much to say normally but when it comes to writing a paragraph about myself I’m stumped. With that in mind, I thought the best way to do this without running out of things to say, would be to bullet point some facts about me that I think you may possibly find interesting.
- I’m 24 years old and live in Telford (West Midlands) with my boyfriend and very naughty kitten.
- My day job is as a Digital Marketing Executive for a local healthcare company.
- I studied Marketing at University in London for three years, but moved back to the Midlands around the end of 2014.
- I love absolutely anything to do with America (except Donald Trump) and spent 4 months living in California when I was at University – I’d give anything to go back!
- My favourite TV shows are Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, How I Met Your Mother, Crazy Ex Girlfriend, 90210, Modern Family, Awkward, Faking It… I could probably carry on for hours.
What Can you Expect from Kirsty Leanne?
I cover a wide range of different topics, all of which mean something different to me. I guess that’s the great thing about being a UK Lifestyle Blog – there is no limit to the amount of topics you can cover!
I mainly write about:
- My lifestyle on a whole
- Travel and adventures
Other topics I may cover occasionally include:
- Books and Stationery
- Health and Beauty
- Blogging Tips and Advice
- Food and Drink
- Home and Interiors
Some of my Favourite Posts
Work With Me
As I am classed as a lifestyle, fashion and travel blog I regularly work with brands on Kirsty Leanne so if you would like more information on collaborations, sponsored posts, reviews, advertising or any other ways you can work with me then please visit my ‘Work With Me’ section.